The Potain MCT 325 L12 is the latest model in the popular Potain MCT range of top-slewing cranes.
It features a compact design for easy transporting and erection whilst delivering speed and efficiency to project sites.
This new totally new crane has industry-leading high-performance thanks to the inverter and Optima technology.
Here are just some of the benefits of the Potain MCT 325 L12:
- Simplified mounting of jib foot and counter jib with rapid pin-connection to the tower head
- No need to dismantle the monorail after the telescoping phase
- Safety devices are more accessible for faster adjusting and calibration
- Shorter counter-jib of 20.1 m and ballast to provide more slewing clearance and high free standing
- Maximum capacity12T
- Maximum operating hook radius75 m
- Maximum capacity at 50 m2.5T
- Maximum free standing height58.1 m (P21A); 64.1 m (P21BR
The new Potain MCT 325 Topless Crane from Manitowoc – 12 and 16 metric tonne versions.
(Photo courtesy of Manitowoc.)